De jaarlijkse Insights User Conference vindt dit jaar plaats van 8-10 juni in Las Vegas.
Tal van interessante sessies, workshops en trainingen.
Hieronder de uitnodiging, bezoek de website http://www.insights2011.com/ voor meer informatie.
Calling All Mapping, Analysis and Data Professionals –
The Insights Location Intelligence and Data Forum is Here!
Register Now – Early Bird Deadline April 15
It’s time to register for Insights 2011 (formerly Group 1 User Conference & MapWorld) in Las Vegas on June 8-10. Learn what’s new with our Location Intelligence and Data Forum this year. Make your travel plans today!
Keynote Speaker: Gary Class of Wells Fargo – Creating Lifetime Customer Relationships
Gary Class, SVP of Wells Fargo, has spent the last 20+ years specializing in strategy development, database marketing and marketing channel management. His experiences in the creation and successful implementation of the Wells Fargo “anytime, anywhere, banking” retail distribution strategy will shed insight on how to enable lifetime customer relationships.
Hear how to overcome obstacles of increasing complexity in reaching and servicing customers and new communication channels to create exceptional customer service in every customer interaction!
Detailed Agenda Available
Choose from over 50 location intelligence and data workshops, industry trends, product roadmaps and lots of networking. Full agenda with descriptions
Mapping and Publishing Trends and Techniques
Location intelligence sessions include:
- The Power of Location – Experience MapInfo Professional’s Latest Version
- Advance Techniques of Map Creation
- MapInfo Professional® Focus Group
- MapInfo® Manager — Take Control of Your Data
- Web Visualization for Analytics
- AnySite®: What’s Next in Market Analysis?
- Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire
- Driving Customer Value with Spatial Data
- Quick—Find that Spatial Data!
- Introduction to Crime Profiler
Special Data Track
Discussions for our data user community:
- The Most Anticipated Data Release: The 2010 Census
- GIS in the Cloud: A Game Changing Moment
- Real-Time Location Risk Assessment for an Insurance Carrier’s Book of Business
- GIS Goes Mainstream
- Enterprise Data Services
- Contextual Data: More Flexible, Greater Impact
- Data Technology and Trends
- The Geospatial Dashboard: Yes You Can!
- Data Governance: Managing Data as an Asset
For Technical and Developer Users
Informative sessions for technical experts and developers:
- The MapInfo Suite: Under the Hood
- Build the HOTTEST Web Apps – Without Breaking the Bank
- Tiles & Caches: The Future of Web-based Maps
- MapXtreme® 2008: 30 Tips in 60 Minutes
- PBBI Enterprise LI Case Study and Roadmap
- RIA 101: The Rich Internet Application Experience
- The Pitney Bowes Business Insight Spatial Server
Hands-On Training Too
See it for real:
- MapXtreme 2008, Advanced Concepts
- MapInfo Professional Performance Tools
- Tips & Tricks: MapInfo Professional, AnySite® , More
- RIA: Developing with Flash, Silverlight and AJAX
- Intermediate SQL − Web Visualization for Analytics
- Advanced Spatial Data Editing
- 60 Seconds to Geospatial Data
Or you can cross Insights session tracks for additional educational sessions on customer analytics, cross-channel marketing, customer communication management, postal trends and much more—the choice is yours!
Meet 1-on-1 with PBBI Experts
Here’s your chance to talk in person with PBBI technical staff on application challenges, product questions, postal regulations and deadlines, strategic changes and corporate goals.
Name your topic—we set up the meeting during Insights.
More Reasons to Join Us in Las Vegas
- Inspirational keynote speakers:
- Wells Fargo SVP Gary Glass
- Climber, adventurer and author Jeff Evans
- Harley Davidson’s marketing visionary and former director of communications Ken Schmidt
- First-time attendee networking reception
- Meridian Awards ceremony—enter and win a free trip to Insights Deadline April 15
- Hear 15+ customers share their PBBI solution success stories
You simply cannot get such rich educational content from a virtual setting. Make your travel plans for Insights today!
Early Registration and Budget Saving Discounts
− Register by April 15 for a $100 discount
− Government attendee discounts
− The M Resort is offering an affordable rate of $130
Questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Insights Discussion: